Tuesday, July 28, 2009

WHY?

I believe this one word has revolutionized the human life and has made a difference to the human society. This one word why has been the curiosity root cause for many, if not all inventions that has taken place till date.

I salute anybody who ask "Why" as equal to everybody who serve the human race. If you don't ask why to everything you do, then you are certainly underutilising the strength of being a human.

- Why apples always tumble down?
- Why should we use a product?
- Why believe in god?
- Why are you reading this?
- Why I fail in maths?

Start asking why immediately, I am sure you would find a change and clarity in the way you do things.

Finally, an old Tamil song from MGR movie penned by lyricist kannadasan which starts off by praising the question "Why". This is one my favorite and if you know Tamil then I am sure you would enjoy this song.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails